Sunday, November 15, 2009

Brown paper packages tied up with string

Last week I opened my front door to a pile of boxes. It was like Christmas! Five boxes!

Ok, so four of them were for Spencer (guitar pedals for his pedal flipping business), but it was still exciting to have that many things piled outside your door.

Here is what was in my box, from Jenny in Maryland:



She wanted to share fall with me! What a nice sister.

(And just so you know, I am already planning things to bake for the postal workers who I think we are singlehandedly keeping employed. Today we got an amp which has been trekking its way unsuccessfully from Texas for a month now, and I only asked the poor mailman to carry it inside the door and not all the way upstairs- though I was tempted.)

No comments:

Post a Comment