Saturday, April 30, 2011

It's a sale!

I've got to get rid of ALL my etsy stuff!

This is good news for you- everything handmade is 30% off the price that is listed. All fabric is priced as marked- a great deal!

Go here to check it all out!

In honor of our move to Tennessee (it has such a ring to it, doesn't it?), I will provide a link to the world's longest yard sale. Have you heard of it? It's a giant outdoor yard sale that happens every August and crosses 6 states! It goes straight through Tennessee, but the eastern part. Perhaps next summer when I have some free time, we'll road trip over to Chattanooga and try to find us some vintage shell back metal lawn chairs.

Spencer is not convinced he likes them. I'm pretty sure he will have to come to terms with that.

No comments:

Post a Comment