Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Redlands

For those of you who have not been to the city of Redlands, California, here are a few pictures I took today on a fabric-fetching trip with my mom. Spencer and I had gone yesterday and found many amazing fabrics on our way to trade a guitar pedal (that's right- I'm married to a rock star. OK, he would erase this if he saw it, but he WILL be coming out with an album this summer. I will keep you posted). 

Today my mom and I went back to stock up on Waverly prints for 60% off so we can start making aprons and weekend bags. Also to come in the near future, drawstring bags of all sizes for those summer vacations you have planned (have you ever been halfway through a trip and started cramming the dirty clothes in all the odd pockets of your suitcase? This is my idea of a remedy).

Part of the glory of the day was the rare pleasure of a real thunder and lightning storm! I tried to capture lightning on camera, but, alas, it eluded me. After our shopping, we had lunch at The Eating Room, and walked around downtown looking in boutiques and one amazing looking restaurant (http://www.farmartisanfoods.com/). The century old houses around the library were adorable! Enjoy the pics and watch for things to come in the near future! 







1 comment:

  1. you know, you really should have been keeping blogs for years. yours is quickly becoming one of my favorites.

    ReplyDelete