Thursday, October 1, 2009

October!


Today begins my favourite month of the year! 

"Why?" you may ask. Well, it is the month of things starting to seem a bit cooler here in the desert. It is the month of fall leaves and pumpkins and sweaters everywhere else, and so I vicariously live through pictures, blogs, tv and movies to pretend I have real autumnal weather. It is also the month of my wedding anniversary! Spencer and I are going to see Ingrid Michaelson in concert in L.A. in a week and we can't wait! We will most likely go to Cheebo, one of our favourite little spots in Hollywood, and maybe window shop at CB2. 

In honor of my favourite month, I am posting pictures of pumpkins that I took awhile ago and have been waiting to upload. These are from Ed & Margaret Rembolds' house in Anza. We are planning on going back up there this month for some mountain air and chilly weather. 















No comments:

Post a Comment