Thursday, March 11, 2010

Portfolio piece .01



Back in July, only a month after I started this endeavor seriously, we were contacted by a wedding coordinator whose client wanted fourteen wedding runners in white linen. After months of communication, emails, and negotiating, we got the job and hunted down some insane number of yards of fabric, and half a dozen different rolls of coral colored thread. Then, we mailed them off, carefully wrapped and packaged, to the happy bride and groom. And now, we have pictures of the event, decked out with our first official custom order! I am so happy! It looks like a magazine, and I can't believe I helped.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for your sweet, sweet message.

    I am so sorry to hear about your miscarriage. That breaks my heart. I have had a few friends go though the same thing and it's always so sad.

    Nice to blog meet you! This wedding is gorgeous, can't wait to dig more into your blog!

    -Stephanie

    ReplyDelete