Friday, April 23, 2010

Friday Favourite

Ok, so I missed last week, and here we are at a Friday again! Where does the time go???

The shop I chose for today's Friday Favourite (just in case you are wondering, yes, I do know I am misspelling 'favourite,' but I really like the British spelling, favorite just looks naked) is....


She also has a website outside of etsy, too.

Here are some of her unique and fun prints:


For all my pregnant friends or new moms:
This one speaks to me most right now, as I wait for things dreamt of...

2 comments:

  1. I really like these. I was wondering if you were just teasing us with the idea of weekly posts. I love the Friday Favorite (I know I am mispelling it for you - I just can't get on board)!

    P.S. We had a great time with you two last night - looking forward to ALL we have planned!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had so much fun, too! We are still laughing at Iron Man 2, "Yummy" and other inside jokes...

    ReplyDelete