Monday, June 28, 2010

Field of Dreams

No, this is not a baseball post. I am not a fan of actual baseball games, though I do love almost any movie about baseball: Field of Dreams, A League of Their Own, The Sandlot, and, of course, The Unnatural- perhaps the best x-files episode of all time.

Last week, my mom and I went to Highland Springs Resort to have a little photo shoot. And to see their gorgeous lavender fields. We even dined in their little cafe, which looks out over the lavender fields. Our delicious lunch (prepared by their European chef) consisted of gazpacho, a Caprese-style panini on focaccia, and an amazing salad with (you guessed it) lavender-infused vinaigrette. Yum! If only I had my own chef to make lunch everyday. I hate cooking for just me.

Here are some photos of our afternoon. Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment