Monday, December 13, 2010

More to life than being really, really, really good looking.

Last night I forced my husband in to modeling some of our new scarves for me. Lucky for me I married a good lookin' man, and have a model for a sister (and a seamstress for a mom)...

There is more to Spencer's life, in case you're wondering, but thankfully, he humors me. And we've been selling men's scarves like crazy lately, so I need to get these up!

Outtakes: (Oh! Don't forget to leave a comment for the giveaway ending WEDNESDAY!!! You can comment HERE. Also another entry for: following this blog, posting my contest on facebook or twitter, etc.)




"why do you look scared? smile!"


that's better. 


uh-oh. caught in the act.




Oh yeah! Go over to our etsy shop to buy these scarves- more up soon- tomorrow's photo shoot is nicole & isabella (what took me so long?) and Wednesday JENNY GETS HERE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment