Monday, December 27, 2010

the right motivation

If your Christmas was anything like mine, then today you woke up and thought, "I don't need to eat for at least a month. Maybe two." I love cooking and food, but I think in the last week I've eaten a year's worth of goodies. Now it's time to get back on track with a balanced life. We also received so many gifts that I'm already mentally placing old items in a Donate pile, which will turn into reality in January as I continue my 'tradition' of cleaning/organizing/purging the house, one room at a time. 



As a stocking stuffer, my mom got my sister and me each the January issue of Real Simple. Thanks, mom! I used to have a subscription, and honestly, I didn't need most of the articles in it, so I stopped. But right now the whole issue is about organizing your life and getting to where you want to be with eating, budgeting, etc, so it is really useful. Also, they have this handy dandy "ultimate to do list" inside, which you can print for free here. 

Go ahead and use all that pent up energy from eating and movie watching for getting a head start on the new year~

No comments:

Post a Comment