Friday, December 31, 2010

What are you doing New Year's Eve?




I am doing absolutely nothing! For the first time in a long time, I do not have to work this craziest of all evenings, nor do I have to wake up before the crack of dawn to get peoples' coffee... SO I am staying home with Spencer. We are making raclette, dressing up, and watching tv. I don't know about you, but this year has been one for the books and I am happy to see it go. I have learned much, hopefully grown a little, and hope to take this into the future. I just finished reading Little Women today, and there was one line in particular that caught my eye. It is my wish for 2011: "It was a very astonishing year altogether, for things seemed to happen in an unusually rapid and delightful manner." Here's lookin' at you, 2011, let's make it a good one.

What about you- what is your hope for the new year? Any resolutions?

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment