Friday, May 21, 2010

Friday Favourite: Cubist Literature

Happy Friday, everybody!

This has got to be quick- Spencer and I are off to our own personal retreat center (a.k.a. Ed & Margaret's house) in Anza in ONE HOUR! Yippee!!

Today's featured etsy seller is Cubist Literature. An etsy shop run by a guy! There are many out there, but it seems to be a female-dominated arena. Cubist Literature is the creative endeavor of Craig Hunter, 25, who lives in NYC, but is a Texan at heart (I know this will please my Texan readers). He mainly does t-shirts with interesting screenprint designs, but now there are a few other items as well!

If you want to learn more, go to CubistLiterature.com or click here to read the etsy featured seller article.

totes! Kita, you are so happy right now, aren't you?

buttons made from art textbooks!





There you have it! Cool designs at affordable prices.... have a great weekend everyone!


2 comments:

  1. I have a nominee for a future Friday favorite: http://www.etsy.com/shop/meganknorpp

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love her stuff!!! I will definitely feature her shop soon! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete