Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Just me and 17,376 other adoring fans


This is where I was last night. Ah, Hollywood Bowl, how do I love thee? Let me count the ways... the insane crowds, the smuggled drugs and alcohol, the stars and lights, and slight chill in the air.

Spencer and I had a really great time yesterday. We are geniuses when it comes to parking ($4 people! In Hollywood!!!) and we even got home before 2 a.m. BUT, we did decide that paying the extra $40 a ticket to sit in the center and one section closer would be worth it, if only to avoid 18 year old drunk girls headbanging and screaming, "I LOVE YOU CALEB!" at the lead singer.

I must be getting old.

2 comments:

  1. The event of the Summer! I am glad you guys had a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I am looking forward to our trip to UCLA with Morgan, too! I need to start planning that!

    ReplyDelete