Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Truluv

Yesterday, I got this in my mailbox:



It is THE most adorable wedding invitation I've ever seen (and believe me, I've seen my share). Spencer's best friend Chris is getting married in November, to his high school sweetheart, Tara (yes, they both married a Tara- awww....). Actually, they dated in high school, broke up, stayed friends through the years, reconnected about a year ago, and realized they had it right way back then. We are so happy and excited for them and can't wait to go celebrate! (I'm hoping to make a weekend trip out of it as Santa Barbara is gorgeous and home to some amazing wineries).

Here are more pics for you to drool over...


the whole thing came wrapped in this handkerchief...

a little booklet all about the wedding locale... The Reagan Ranch



The truluv was the Reagan's canoe. Tara has worked at the Reagan Ranch for several years, and convinced her boss to let her have her wedding there. It is the first (and probably last) wedding to be held there. And we get to go!



Doesn't this just make you smile? I love it! If these are the invitations, I can't wait to see how amazing the rest of the wedding details will be! (and now to start mentally shopping for what to wear...)


No comments:

Post a Comment