Friday, February 4, 2011

friday favourite: yarn plus yarn

Happy friday, y'all!

This week flew by and I am determined to get much more done before I call it quits tomorrow night. (I like to take Sundays off as a breather between weeks, also known as a sabbath. God really knew what He was doing when He implemented rest into our lives... anyway).

Today's friday favourite shop, yarn plus yarn, is owned by friends of friends- alanah and emily. I have never met them (that I know of) but our social circles overlap, and more importantly, they have adorable knit accessories! Despite Phil's recent prediction of an early spring, it is still very chilly in most of the country (even in good ol' Palm Springs), so bundle up with some love from yarn plus yarn!








Head on over and check them out! 

Also, be sure to check out some new vintage items I have recently posted in my shop! I am on a selling rampage (call it de-nesting, call it I-have-hospital-bills, call it spring cleaning) and I'm off to take more pictures! 

Have a great weekend! 

Next week: the huntington, friday favourite baby style and let's see... a giveaway!!! 

~tara






No comments:

Post a Comment