Friday, July 9, 2010

Friday Favourite: By Belinda

Hello, everybody!

I am so happy it is Friday! I know I missed last week and I was so sad! But I'm back and excited to share with you. (News brief: Yesterday, I got a little 'shout out' on my friend Sarah's blog, and you should go over there and check it out. She and her husband Steve are in the process of adopting a little boy and their blog is about that journey. Sarah is also an amazing artist- go check out her stuff!)

Today I have the pleasure of introducing you to an etsy favourite whom I actually know- By Belinda! Belinda was in the booth next to me at the Patchwork Fair in Santa Ana last November, and so we got to talk in between talking to shoppers and eating our vegan wraps from the singular food booth at the event. It was a fun day, which I think I posted about here. Belinda will be at the Renegade Craft Fair in LA July 24th & 25th if you want to stop by and meet her in person! Here are some of my favourites from Belinda's hand-embroidered cards:

I think I need this one!



Moustache mania card set!

I love her simple, sweet designs.

Thanks for stopping by! Please let me know if there are any etsy favourite shops of yours that you want to share!





No comments:

Post a Comment